What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser while user is browsing a website.
When users visit the same website again, the browser sends cookies back to the website allowing the website to recognise the user and remember things like personalised details or preferences.
Functional cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced and more personal features, such as remembering your site preferences.
Software on this site using cookies include;
- WordPress – the software running the site
- Contact Form 7 – used to send an email to the site owner
- All In One SEO – SEO solution for WordPress
- Google Analytics – track number of visitors to our site
- WooCommerce – allowing you purchase products on our site
- Wordfence – protecting our website from hacks and malware